Google

Thursday, August 12, 2004

The Metro Bubble - Mumbai's biological Underworld

I had not yet been under the watchful eye of the GOD of probability...
And he saw me .. A bad streptococcus infection made me realise the power of
the biological underworld .
Mumbai plays host to a plethora of viri and bacteria . Some dreaded whilst
others less feared. Any potent virus which is contagious can become an epidemic
in a matter of a few days in mumbai .. and one cannot escape that..Especially those
travelling in the mumbai local trains during peak hours.
For me fortunatey, the antibiotic i was consuming worked. The bacteria was not immune to cephalexin .

As a consequence of that terrible intrduction with the biological underworld of mumbai, I have started respecting my body .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home