Google

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

REvisiting old days

I have just re-visited some of my old favourites .. one of them is textfiles.com. It is the "graveyard of the internet" . a repository of all old text files from various bbses around the web. I'm slightly numbed because of the medication .. feel as though i'm floating around in cyberspace . I also visited Eric Raymonds page . Had a glance at the "cathedral and the bazaar"
My other favourites included cyberspace.com .. the grex shell account .. and nth newer metawire account . I remember those days whe i had just got myself an Intel machine . Those were good days .. I used to wander in the corridoors of Alt 2600 looking out for philes :)
.. the web is a more complicated place now .. lots of poeople and lots of jazzy things around .. Places like textfiles still keep the old days alive ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home