Google

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Life in the fast lane

These couple of weeks I have been living at breakneck speed . Just chilling out like the way i did when i first landed in Mumbai. The economic Divide of this city of mumbai is more visible to me now .. i have lost track of days .. They are just passing by whithout even caring to stop by and say hello! .
I have to network with the fellow luggers in the city . The mumbai Linux Users Group (LUG) is partly dead. Its not like my home lug .. ilug-goa . I miss those sunday meetings . Debating over issues in the linux world . Talking about cool new releases.

I've entered into the VoIP world now. hope to meet my TUX during this project . I'm sick of unwillingly crashing into Micro$oft time and again..

On the Entertainment front.. I've seen Shrek2 .. nice movie .. DreamWorks has really done a good job. (I bet they use Linux ;) .Just like James Cameroon used 200 Linux machines to render the titanic in software !! Iwas dragged into a hindi film too :( some abstract thing called doom . At the end of it i couldnt decide .what genere this film would belong to..

Lifes going on. .. Astrology (i dont trust) says Saturn is my ruling planet.. I've seen saturn for hours through the 6 inch newtonian reflector telescope which i built. .. i dont know whats in store for me .. just going on ... Living life in this anthill called mumbai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home