Google

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ups and downs ......

sometimes u just feel real good.. everything works ..and sometimes .. nothing does! .. well today has been the kind of day where things just wouldnt work .. there were wide misunderstandings .. on the human side .. errors in the machine side (configuration files) and maybe i just need to go back to square one and start all over again. ..

The voip project is doing good .. little issues which have to be settled down.. I dont know why there is a queer feeling in me today.. Think i'll get over it. Think i should go back to GOA and relax a bit .. rediscover myself .. I have certainly changed over the couple of years. For better or worse.. Just hope that i will be able to find my drive .. enthusiasm .. to continue in this rat race ..

I have to go back to Linux .That is where i have always found peace. always .. Its strange .. how such an inanimate thing can influence ones life . I have never looked upoun it as an operating system .. because it isnt one ! its much more than that .. Its a philosophy of coexisting in the digital anthill .. I'll dive back into linux .. as deep as i possibly can .. and try to find peace ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home