Google

Monday, March 21, 2005

Timeout Mumbai ;)

its the name of a magazine which bunu (my best friend) dropped at my place. I noticed it when i was laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling .. something was beneath my arm .. timeout mumbai . .It gives a glance into what mumbai hep life is going towards. Its a well organised magazine with lots of useful bits of info. I liked the TV schedules and forthcomming event listings the most . They were nicely laid out so that once can plan well in advance . A large portion of the magazine seems to be aligned towards the tastes of the upper class.. People who have more than just a bank account .. its for people who own the bank :)) .

For me the 25 rupee booklet provided some good dream material. for me to dream about those expensive restaurants and that lavish lifestyle. Afterall dreams are fuel for success .. Hardwork ofcourse is the tool . (atleast it should be!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home