Google

Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Thursday afternoon at work..

This is yet another Thursday afternoon in an MNC in mumbai . People are looking towards the cafetaria.. Time to have lunch. I've decided to skip lunch today. Around me , in their respective cubicles are different types of people doing different kinds of things. Some are busy trying to make it obvious that they are working hard! . :) .
I'm just chilling out. beneath my desk I have my legs resting on an Compaq cabinet . I'm "fencing" with Unix ODBC drivers for MSSQL . Something i hate doing is swmming in a soup of different vendors and technologies. I just hate it :(. But here i am .. editing config files .. peeping at source code.. and drinking coffee. After a while all the people will be back from lunch. And after some time everyone will wind up for the day . Good 'ol mumbai . It never stops making machines out of men :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home