Google

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Been a while !

Been a while ..  Orkut came and went .. then came face book  and looked overloaded from the start .. I'm not much of a "face booky social net-worker" . I'm more of the classic blogger  to the extent that I'd write my posts on vi !  .

 I still don't quite understand why people would create tons of pictures and mostly pointless info on a daily basis .. or tweet like every single thing they do ... but that's me .. It's like  the classic content is a Unix manual and face book is a 1000 page windows guide including  990 pages of screen shots .. :P  ..  Speaking of Unix , I've started a new blog at  http://nixalley.blogspot.in  .. will be dropping in here occasionally but I guess  I'd be more frequent in that alley :) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home