Google

Monday, May 23, 2005

"Monday" - The king of Monotony

Its monday mornin .. after the repeated wails of my cell phone trying to wake me up .. i got an eye open and just slumped back in my comfy bed. when the phone wailed again it was 9:00 !! and i was in "soup" . so i rushed for a quick shave+bath+brush combo ;) . and here i am . back at office . I plan to fly to goa somewhere in the first week of june. This place is looking quite monotonous .
I think i have to do something special today evening.Adwait is suppsed to land in mumbai and that means yet another roller coaster ! . Gotta get some southpark burnt .. its my staple entertainment . The AMD i planned to assemble has to wait .. becoz the bonus does not seem to be comming this month .:(

anyways .. here i am on the road again .. here i go .. TURN THE PAGE .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home