Google

Friday, May 20, 2005

A Roller Coaster Week

I'ts late evening. most have left for home .. I'm sitting here in office trying to figure out some algorithm . Its been an amazing week . All that exitement and all that fun . DP(Diabolic Preacher from Ilug Goa) was down .. and I ended spending 1000 bucks for a ticket to the Joe Satriani show .. woah! too expensive i guess .. Although the stage was too far away, we still had a good time , and i DID manage to headbang for some of the heavier tunes! . In the end we were like typical college students with 20 odd bucks of combined capital :)) .
I had my second free dominos pizza ! . this time the delivery was 5 minutes late and without garlic bread. Lucky me. And its friday again and that means hit the sack with discovery channel and some kingfisher ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home