Google

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Here comes the Legal "Hafta" ...

When you get that nice pristine Offer letter, you never seem to consider an element called "tax" . The tax blues strike you only when you notice it on the pay slip .. Anyways .Paying tax is not a bad thing . Paying tax in India , the land of Scams is not avery good thing either !! . So right now i have some tax blues .. enough reason to down a kingfisher on my way back home .. ;)

I've kindof started coding the google talk perl client , but since i only work on it in my spare time , i really dont know how much time its going to take me to finish it . A "beta" should come out by next month ;) . Things are fine otherwise .. I'm getting used to the "city of Navabs" . Should be assembling an AMD machine by the next month .. Just cant live without a Linux box to happily hack with .

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 01 September, 2005, Blogger Dewdrop said...

I hate to see my pay stub. All the tax deductions make it appear so darn depressing. Tax is a killer be it in India or the US.
Btw do you work for Google? and do you program in Perl? thats an interesting combo. good luck :)

 
At Thursday, 01 September, 2005, Blogger Dewdrop said...

Oh btw, I landed here via Puneet's blog, if you wondering :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home