Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

A close shave ( literally) with a DVD

It's yet another monday and i drag myself out of my comfy bed. Just moved into this new place a nice studio apartment . My AMD machine is humming .. ( an extra fan ;) ) and a cool morning breeze blowing through the window .. I get to the bathroom and spalsh water on my face .. its rough .. weekeend stubs .. i need to shave .. and suddenly it dawns upoun me that i dont have a mirror .. crap..

The plumber was supposed to fix one yesterday! . So i walk around the room... foam on my face .. a dvd is laying on the cabinet .. hmm whats it .. suse 10.0 . .. i pick it up and it reflects my jaw nicely .. ( i look good in a dvd he he) .. i dont use suse anyways , so i tape the dvd above the wash basin .. and have a nice shave .. another crazy li'll thing .. then i search for all unwanted and bad disks .. and make a mirror outta them .. my 15GB mirror .. he he.. ok .. enough of crazy talk .. i'll get back to work ..

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 10 January, 2006, Blogger Diabolic Preacher said...

u got into a new apartment? how many times u changed?
making good use of DVD's i must say....especially the bad ones. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home