Google

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Don't blame me for 2006 .. I did nothing ;-)

Yes I did nothing .. People racing on the roads blowing their horns like its was "end of days " , all the news channels flooded with "so called" party clippings from around the country and some desperate crimes .. And every one was doing their best to bring in 2006 .. As if it were some mammoth sitting in one place , refusing to move ..

I plonked on my bed, a couple of chilled Kingfishers by my side , and tuned in to the looney tunes show on cartoon network .. It was one of the best weekends I've ever had .. Occasionally I would peep out of the window to have a look at my gleaming new blood red Avenger by midnight I was in an eternal bliss .. When the clock struck 12 people went crazy on the streets .. I could hear the soft muffle of firecrackers from my heavenly bed .. And then I just switched to VH1 and fell asleep ...

And so, I did not contribute towards dragging , towing, pushing( or whatever) 2006 .. But next morning was yet another Sunday .. and I'm still doing the same work and still drinking beer and still writing code ..

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 04 January, 2006, Blogger strawy said...

Happy New Year Dude

hugsss

 
At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger Diabolic Preacher said...

where's the blood red picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home