Google

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

living life in "D minor"

When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained But darlin' when I hold you Don't you know I feel the same 'Cause nothin' lasts forever And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle In the cold November rain We've been through this such a long long time Just tryin' to kill the pain But lovers always come and lovers always go An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today Walking away
If we could take the time to lay it on the line I could rest my head Just knowin' that you were mine All mine So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

6 Comments:

At Monday, 19 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats my fav song ... nov rain :)

its amazing ...
howzzz u been .. were have u disappeared..
bye tc

 
At Monday, 26 September, 2005, Blogger Diabolic Preacher said...

your wavy pic is as buggin as the constantly rotating wheel on sahara manoranjan/one. but it's cool to look at the auto-flexing biceps (doley sholey) caused by the ripples. you sure must be seeing a similar effect in front of mirror, most of the times when you're down with beer/codine ;)

keep rockin'

 
At Tuesday, 27 September, 2005, Blogger PuNeEt said...

Hi dude...
How are u doing...
Long time no c...
Where are u now...

I've put down my papers too...

Keep in touch buddy

Cheers

 
At Tuesday, 27 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, how u doing?
now even PS is leaving...
keep in touch buddy!!

 
At Thursday, 13 October, 2005, Blogger uttara said...

hey wer r u man ??????//

ok dont talk bye
uttara

 
At Tuesday, 21 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aj,
i've gone thro' most of ur articles...and they are just Fab...and u give the perfect picyure for each of ur article which really gives a feel...specially this one....i do understand what were on ur mind...
but got to take life as it comes...
i'll keep visiting ur page ok..and keep in touch
nithya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home