Google

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Serenity at 4 AM ...

Its 4 in the morning .. Just met Vickram online .. The city is asleep .. Just the street lights and the occasional milk van or inter state truck. Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" is playing through my headphones .. The AC vent is humming overhead .. I can hear each strum of the guitar strings .. I'm sleepy as the code flickers on the screen .. Sometimes I wonder if the screen is tired of staring at me .. .. There is no concept of "Today " and "Tomorrow" .. Sometimes I start feeling like an Android .. Floating in the vast vacuum of space .. With a Slackware Linux Box and lots of code .. Like being in one of Asimov's classics .. ..

One thing which I can almost "feel" is the peace ... Like a membrane of "peace" all over my cubicle .. er .. Spaceship? .. Anyways .. Guys .. I'll get on to warp 1 now .. See ya in the periphery of "pollux" ( which is in the constellation Gemini of course ..) .. .. ... ... ... ... ... .. No its not a dream ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home