Google

Monday, April 03, 2006

Zzzzzz ...

Its well past 2 in the morning .. And I'm counting sheep .. Maybe because I'm missin someone .. had been talking to olivier , my french "skype friend ".. Its getting hotter in Hyderabad , its 36 deg. cent . now !! BBC is crackling int he background and the ceiling fan is blasting hot air at full speed .

I installed Slackware Linux on Issac's machine today , boy he's thrilled with KDE . I love to give people the "red pill" of computing reality :) . morpheous eh ? .. nah! just a small time programmer .. I'm kinda running low on confidence these days .. maybe because i've been writing "not so good code" .. just a phase I guess .. That's that .. Think I gotta chit the sack now!

cya .

1 Comments:

At Monday, 03 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi aj,long time...nothing to hear from u...i just love reading your blogs..and guess u r pretty busy with ur work...so carry on with ur work...and never give up ok....coz "EVEN A DEAD CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY"....and dont worry about anything....u'll do well in watever u do....
ok buddy keep going....and do keep in touch....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home