Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

natures oven ..

Its 40.5 degrees Cent. I'm feeling like i'm in the middle of the Sahara .. I've got a sore throat and the heat is not helping at all .. On the brighter side , i've been writing some good stuff , which allows me to take the day off and hit the sack . But Should I ? ..
. Anyways .. Think i should go home early and hit the sack .. The girls from mumbai have finally finished their project , which is hosted at http://grabsterz.googlepages.com ..
And thats that .. bye for now .. (i'm a little irritable today)

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 16 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Post,

I'll have to bookmark your site

I have a new site that focuses on Tech Reviews, RMA Reviews, and more.

You should check it out.

##Link## Reviews

Ciao,

Ravi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home